Monday, May 4, 2009

Buck Up !!



The photo was taken around 9.30pm.
Can you guess what are these poor innocent people are doing?
Actually they are quite clueless what to do with the parking ticket. And the senior citizens are worrying whether they have to pay or not.
Well, me personally is so disappointed with the Kinta City Management.
After doing my regular shopping, I was shocked to death looking at the queue. It was so bloody long......'wtf'
I had to stand by the roadside just waiting to be run over by some losers.
The worst part was there weren't any personnel to assist the clueless people which haven't been exposed to this technology.......wtf
My friend, she was kind enough to help and explain to those in need of help.
Besides, there was just 1 freaking machine only at the entrance.
Imagine the mad rush on weekends.
I hope they can do better than this.

3 comments:

  1. is this your first article? what is ur objective of ur blog? what would like to talk about? food? motorfood?

    ReplyDelete
  2. My objective is to expose the truth and anything i come across in life

    ReplyDelete
  3. hey ... welcome to the blogosphere !!
    i humbly request for your permission to put you in my blogroll, may i? :)

    ReplyDelete