Thursday, May 14, 2009

Review on Star Trek


So happy get to watch one of my favourite movies. I can still vaguely remember when I was small I used to watch Star Trek series with my dad.
I get to watch the movie on Wednesday....yeah RM6 only

The movie was great. I hardly blinked my eye. All will enjoy it, not necessary Star Trek fans only.
The flow of story was good, the battle scenes ( Fire Photon Torpedoes,Phase Cannons,Up Shields, Warp In)
Good Good Stuff !!!

Besides that, there was an appearance by Leonard Nimoy(Spock)

P E A C E

I almost forgotten the universal peace sign!! hehe

Well, YOU should watch it. Hope u enjoy it.


USS Enterprise

Space... the Final Frontier. These are the voyages of the starship Enterprise. Its continuing mission: to explore strange new worlds, to seek out new life and new civilizations, to boldly go where no one has gone before.

No comments:

Post a Comment